Monday, October 26, 2009

26 week check up, and girls night...

I had my 26 week check up last week. Everything went great and is right on track. Collin is still measuring bigger than normal but nothing alarming or anything to worry about. I had my blood glucose tolerance test as well. I had to drink this sugary drink and wait an hour. Then they took 2 vials of blood from my arm and tested it for Gestational Diabetes. I got the results the next afternoon and I passed, everything looked wonderful the Dr. said. I was so relieved!


Here is a picture from the dr appointment that Jeff took. :)





Robin came over this weekend and had dinner with us. She also gave me a much needed leg/foot massage and pedicure. I am so blessed to have such good girlfriends!! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment