Tuesday, December 15, 2009

the home stretch....

Me and my girls!
Opening Katie's painting. So adorable!

Aunt Patti's dalmation painting. We love it!


The cupcakes and diaper cake!


Well, it's been over a month since I last posted something. I have been really busy getting the nursery ready, had 2 baby showers, Dr.'s appointments every other week, working 9-1 at Source Vital and picked up a side job as well! I am doing accounting for a property management company - I used to work for the owner years ago and he needed some help so I am doing work from home for him each afternoon. He owns 4 apartment complex properties in the Heights and Montrose areas of Houston. I am enjoying the extra money and also being able to work from home.

We have so much stuff for Collin already - we feel so prepared and are now just on the countdown til his birthday! Less than 40 days and he will be here in our arms. We are so excited to be parents. Christmas is right around the corner. We are hoping Dr. Rao gives us clearance today for us to travel to Corpus for the inlaw family Christmas this coming weekend, 12/19/09. I find out today at my Dr's appointment! Cross your fingers!

Here are a couple pictures from my last baby shower hosted by my best friends and cousin - Jamie, Lani and Kelly. We had a wonderful time. Thank you so much ladies!







No comments:

Post a Comment